[Dailydrool] This one might be a tough Shelter Challenge

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 5 15:17:28 PDT 2011

Whoa. I just voted for Looziana Basset Rescue on the Shelter Challenge site and
then checked the first day results. And we didn't even make it into the top ten
on the first day's chart. Hobo Hotel for cats has more than 20% of the vote so
far!! Okay, bassets, feet in gear, let's vote.

To do it the easy way (the only way I can remember), type "Shelter Challenge"
into your Web Search engine. The first entry that comes up will be the one to
click on. The first day you vote, type "Looziana" into the shelter name, and LA
into the state and then hit search. Looziana Basset Rescue will appear below the
info, and next to it a vote button. Hit vote. A new page will come up where you
have to copy some nonsense letters and press confirm. Then you're all set. Every
day you just do the "Shelter Challenge" thing in your search slot and hit the
first entry. Looziana will already be entered next to the vote button, so you
vote and confirm. Repeat each day.

C'mon troops, we are not going to be beaten by hobo cats, for hounds' sake. Bo,
CICPBF