[Dailydrool] Slobberfest

thepamperedpets at comcast.net thepamperedpets at comcast.net
Tue Jul 5 18:25:55 PDT 2011

I want to remind everyone that Droopy Basset Hound Rescue will be holding our annual fundraiser this coming Saturday July 9th. This years Slobberfest is dedicated to the memory of two of our loyal volunteers who recently crossed the bridge, Pat Dill and Dave Hartwick.
Both helped Droopy in so many ways. Please check out our home page for the beautifully written tributes by Droopy President Judy Helfferich.
Droopy like every other rescue has been inundated by homeless hounds, mostly the seniors and we all know how hard it is to place a senior, so in the spirit of our two volunteers check out www.droopybassetrescue.com and donate, sponsor, purchase from the store or even fill out an application to volunteer, foster or adopt.
Better yet if you are in the area join us at Judy's in Union City PA for the Slobber Slingers western-themed Slobberfest.

Nancy, Mom slave to Maggie, Bailey and Mabel and our  foster sissy Daisy

‎"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." — Dr. Seuss‎