[Dailydrool] Slave Training at its finest

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Jul 5 19:17:39 PDT 2011

Momma here. Sister Daisy is working it tonight.  A summer thunderstorm rolled thru tonight and I didn't get the calming meds in her--the storm was here and she was in vibrate mode and no use in giving her anything. Of course the dinner bowl was out of the question----(Brudder Elwood didn't miss a morsel-he thru in the trunk and sucked it dry) so of course after Sister Daisy calmed down, the storm gone, I sat on the floor next to the perch where Daisy was curled up and hand fed her chicken breast. As I drug my tired old bones up off the floor, she hopped up, wagged her tail and out the dog door she went.
I do believe I have been bamboozled tonight.

Drool To all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake