[Dailydrool] Sadness

Heather Dalmasso hefmoon at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 06:19:29 PDT 2011

Pw. Wendell W. Bottom, OEBE Viceroy here!

We here at the Chicagoland Regional OEBE HQ are so saddened by the passing of
Auntie Pat - we met her once, she was very nice and knew how to treat a hound!
Hugs to Sandi who has shown what true friendship is! That is hound-worthy
dedication and love! We are thinking of you now as you are going through such a
hard time...hound, boxer and baby drool heading your way to help your breaking
heart...

We also saw Auntie Julie's post about the Scarlet memorial fund and immediately
sent a donation to help the mature hounds in Orlando.... we loved Scarlet so
very much and are so sad that she has left us all.... thank you Auntie Julie for
getting that all together (and hugs and kisses to my sweet beautiful Lady Bug!)

OEBE Chicagoland Regional HQ - salooting two beautiful hearts!

Pw. Wendell W. Bottom, OEBE Viceroy, Bailey Mackenzie, OEBE Evil Enchantress,
Probert BABES Pugilist, Abby the (not so) baby bassetdor and the two leggers:

Heather, Sean, CT and Josiebean (who is crawling now and LOVES her pack!)