[Dailydrool] ear cleaner

Margaret Honnold machonnold at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 05:35:09 PDT 2011

Good Morning from hot but currently dry Illinois.

Glad to red about the ear cleaner. Phoebe Grace came to me with nasty ears and
they just keep getting worse. The VetMan cleaned then at the time of her spay
but she get black, stinky stuff still.  I have been using Optipan that I get
from the vet and currently we are giving her some medication but nothing seems
to help her.

Thank doG she is a patient old girl, cause she really hates for me to touch
them. Any suggestions would be appreciated.  By me, but especially by Phoebe
Grace.

We have a new term in our house now. It is called "being Furgalled".  Fergus, in
giving affection goes way above and beyond the simple snooter. To be Fergalled
is to be....well, it can be tough or lots of fun depending on his mood. Check
out "The Daily Fergus" on my FB page.

So here's fergall's to Ya.
Maggie and Honnold's Hounds...and a spare
Thelma Lou....Mom, Phoebe's ears stink
Huck...let me at her, I love that smell
Fergus...Phoebe don't run, I'm coming, wait Phoebe...I just want to ...oh
darn..nebbermind
Cousin Bandit....how did I ever get my long-legged Spaniol self into this place?
Noah ATB ...Hollyberry always kept my ears so clean
Hollyberry ATB....run Phoebe before she catches you, did you red that Ear
Cleaning poem she wrote? Will look out, girlfriend.