[Dailydrool] The power of Droolers

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Fri Jul 8 05:06:46 PDT 2011

 I just finished voting for Looziana Basset Rescue and knew that all of us Droolers had boosted their ratings in the contest but what to my wondering eyes should appear but Looziana is number 5 in competition for the GRAND PRIZE!!!  Woo hoo...let's keep up the good work and help them win!

Haven't posted much but read every day.  I chuckled while reading the post about the Basset who stops periodically on her walks to roll in "something" then entertains folks by her vocal enjoyment. All of ours do this but Dudley.  Delilah and Dozer are the biggest noisemakers, however.  Delilah does this every day at some point, and is very vocal while doing so.  I think she just enjoys rubbing her back and wants everyone to know this.  It's funny, because she is our otherwise shy girl, never pushy while waiting for a treat or her turn to get hooked to her lead.  She does know how to enjoy the little things in life, however.

Elder Clara - it seems you and Fey Fey have things at the Bridge well in paw.  Now that Auntie Pat is there as well, loving on everyone, could we please close the gates for awhile?  Enough said...

Hugs, Sandi
Mamaslave to the NJ4
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley