[Dailydrool] Basset Dog Show in Kentucky in October?

Sue and Brian Stevens onslowbasset at roadrunner.com
Fri Jul 8 17:43:27 PDT 2011

I read somewhere that there will be a Basset Hound speciality show
(is that right?) in and around Lexington KY in October. My husband
and I so want to go, but we need pointers. I don't believe the full
schedule has been published yet. But I wondered if anyone on the
Drool will be participating and perhaps we could meet up?  We don't
want to show/compete or anything. We just want to watch all the
hounds! What heaven!

Sue & Brian Stevens
Springboro, OH