[Dailydrool] Attn Droolers with Comcast Email Addresses

Anita Sacrey agilitydawgz at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 9 17:54:01 PDT 2011

Attention Droolers: It looks as though some Droolers with a comcast.net email address are having problems with the digests getting bounced. Our guess is that comcast has a block in place for emails coming from Melissa/Alex's servers. Melissa put a support ticket in. We'll let you all know something as soon as we know.  I realize those affected probably are not getting this e-mail so if you know someone with a comcast email addy please spread the word!

Anita Sacrey

In a perfect world, every home would have a dog and every dog would have a home. ~Author Unknown