[Dailydrool] Our week

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 9 19:15:26 PDT 2011

Last week I was looking forward to the 4th of July weekend. For one, the boys don't give me trouble on the 4th. Speedy doesn't get scared by fireworks (thank doG)) and Rambo gets a bit uptight but he is manageable.  When we had Ted, it was all hell on earth on the 4th.
The second reason I was looking forward the forth of July was because I had a five day weekend and had so many plans which included going to the zoo with one of my best friends and build my dog house that I had been planning since the first of the year.  That plan was quickly wrecked. I picked up my friend that I hadn't seen since December and headed to the zoo, but only after a 5 minute travel I was hit by an SUV. My car was destroyed. Neither of us were hurt, we were more pissed that we would have to cancel our zoo plans.
But along with having my car wrecked that meant I had one day less to work on my dog house plus it was like 300 degrees outside so I only could work on it in the early AM hours and late evening. Now this dog house I had planned to build because I feel terrible that Speedy and Rambo are outside while I'm at work and since the DH is a paranoid person, he will not install a doggie door. To make up for them not being able to get in the house I am building a 4X5 foot house complete with marble flooring (from when we remodeled the bathroom), roof singles, insulation, and windows as well. It was suppose to be a 2 day project but with me having to deal with my car and insurance it has turned into a week project.
Speedy of course has been with me throughout this dog housing building, Each time a wall goes up or flooring goes down he sniffs to make sure he and Rambo will have enough room. He is not happy that its so hot outside and his house isn't done. The DH is actually really impressed that I've gotten this far without his help.
Nancy momslabe to

Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE

Ted (ATB)

and now Rambo