[Dailydrool] GABR waddle

Georgia Powers georgiapowers at comcast.net
Sun Jul 10 08:05:12 PDT 2011

Imagine my pleasant surprise when I went on the GABR Waddle 2011 registration page and saw our boy Eugene sporting his "I'm a basset hound" hat as one of the 3 featured pictures on the registration page!!! We get him a new hat every year and I'm so happy he's featured on the page!!! Looking forward to attending our 5th waddle with him this September. Last year we entered him in the first annual basset races but he disqualified himself by leaving the track!!!! Georgia and Eugene