[Dailydrool] my blossom update

Barbara Stacey barbara.stacey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 11 16:43:35 PDT 2011

Thank all of you who posted privately about my sweety Blossom I will answer
everyone eventually.In addition to the CHF and kidney trouble, she has suddenly
developed a growth near her liver that is growing rapidly.The vet is doing
surgery tomorrow I don't know what will happen but she is spending the night at
the vet and I went to visit her and say good-by just in case.They were
wonderful; they put her on a blanket and I loved on her and told her she was the
bestest girl in the world.

Maybe everything will go well but if it's bad we are going to tell the vet to
let her go and have some peace.I never want her to suffer in pain Will post what
happens.  Thank you all for thinking of me and my girl Barbara