[Dailydrool] far behind and a question regarding the Columbo series, pounds for hounds tee

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 13 15:41:10 PDT 2011

I am way behind in reading the Drools, but know in my heart that for every loss I shed a tear, say a prayer and send drool.  For every request for drool, you got it from me, a given.  Again, I thank everyone who gave me support during Mom's transition, and I am slowly getting back to all the private emails.My distance to visit her has doubled, and so much has increased with phone calls and what to do about all her transitions.  I did find out that I am not responsible for the room charges that were the fault of the social worker who dropped the ball.  The other stuff I will leave off this list and handle privately.I did find out I can bring Pierre jr. to the new facility, so I guess he has a new Friday job after school.  I will need to find a new Burger King for his burger on the ride home however.
On the subject of the Columbo series, one day I was at my friend Steve's house, and he is a guitar teacher.  Naturally, I was wearing a basset t shirt, and the subject of bassets came up, then the subject of Columbo came up, and this student (my age group) mentioned that one particular year, and I think it was either two or four featured the basset, DOG, more that year than any other year.  I was at a shop today that had the series on sale, and they had season two, not four, so I hope this is the basset year, but if any experts out there in drool land know otherwise please let me know.  If I open it, I cannot return it.
I still have some Pounds for Hounds T shirts.  I have limited sizes available, one 5x, one 4x, one 3x, one 2x, one xl, but for an honor system donation of a rescue of your choice, a shirt is yours.  First come, first serve.

Aroooooooooooo,
Jackie
PS -  Julie, I peeked ahead at tomorrow's calendar pix.  Great job.  I remember your post on your efforts to get it done