[Dailydrool] Drool on the way.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed Jul 13 19:23:41 PDT 2011

Well, Ben is sending all the drool he can muster to all those in Drool Land
 that are so in need of it.  It is going out to Blossom and her slave.
Hope that things will improve for her, and the Bridge will not be an option
at this time.  Hopefully the fast growing growth on her liver can be
stopped.  It is also going out to Fred who had his cancer come back.   Hopefully
the surgery will get him back to normal for a while yet.  Elder  Clara is so
busy, that she does not need any more coming there for a  while.  Drool is
also on the way to Sister Daisy who had a nasty  sebaceous cyst burst open.
Hopefully she will not need veterinarian help  for this, and will get it to
heal.  We do not want Brudder Jake to worry  any more.  Also a little for
Brudder Elwood and his toe bone  operations.  Lots of drool also on the way to
Onslow for his tail, and  that it will heal so it will not have to be
docked.  Hope that the healing  goes well.  Onslow needs his tail.

Lastly it is being sent out to Peter Riley and his slaves on the loss  of
their dear Lab, Gunney, who has journeyed to the Bridge.  It sounds  like he
is being sorely missed by his basset pal Peter and his  slaves.  Sincere
sympathy on their loss.

Besides Ben's drool , my prayers are going out as well.

Douglas and Ben