[Dailydrool] Up Dare From US

Vi Potter vipotter at pld.com
Thu Jul 14 00:05:03 PDT 2011

First I must say I am so sorry to not have put up dated pictuers up of the Easter 6. They are doing well and as of today two have gone to thier new home, I am very excited that Iwas able to places then in homes near by so I can keep up with how they are doing.Little Easter Lillie will start going to the nursing home here really so. I am so excited for her and know she will do a good job.
 I hope this weekend to get pictures of the four still here. Thinks with me have been tough lately. I have been so sick. Last month I had a angio ran to make sure things were OK. It came out good.
Then last week I had to have a colwnoscopy and endoscopy. I came through that oK, they did find dome things like I have a backiera frowing in my stomach, and hernia, and poylops. None of the stuff they found had no cancer  so I was real happy with that. Then yesterday I went in as they put in a porta cath. I have been dtuck so much my virns are in bad shape. Then I go the 22 to Amarillo to see the endocrownolgist. I do not know that he is gong to find any thing. I have got my stomach from being so sick.The weather here as been so umbarebly hot. I jus cannot se to get enough water on my plnats to keep tem alive. I have been good about over watering the back yard from lack of turning the water hose off.
We did loose the well last week. We ran out of water. They had to take it down ten more feet for us to have water, This was not so good news for us. But at least they got it up and running.
I finally had to ftop my classes and hope to return next year. With all that is going on with me right now it is hard to kepp up with them. So I hope to start up again next years when all this sruff is clears up, Then maybe this wat I can foscuse on what I am doing.
Well going to run I keep hiyying the wrong keys
That Care
Love Vi The Country Bumpkins and The Easter Crew
http://notoverthehill.com/vipotter
http://sisterladywolf.blogspot.com
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."

If those around you can't listen and support you in your efforts, they
have no place in your life. - Author unknown

It is said that the Song of the Whale is the Earth Breathing!

When You look into their eyes and they look back at you, The sparkle of their eyes give you the most wonderful and warm feeling. You know then you are truly loved.
I am talking about a Basset Hound.

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"