[Dailydrool] 9 weeks and counting

Vickie Zehring bubadog at comcast.net
Thu Jul 14 10:25:15 PDT 2011

 Sometimes having to hold on to a litter this long can backfire on you.I must wait for the stud owner to pick out her pups before I am able to have other puppy owners come and pick up theirs.One of the potential owners has backed out,saying his wife has rescued one and they are no longer interested in a puppy.I'm ok with that,they probably think this process is taking too long and I think it is taking too long.The co-owner of Esa has decided she cannot take a puppy at this time after almost a week of deliberation.No one wants to pick a show puppy from just a photo but depending on where you live you may have to,I had to take Esa that way. Things are always changing. Their loss is someone else's gain.