[Dailydrool] Pee eradicators follow up

anniebh at gobrainstorm.net anniebh at gobrainstorm.net
Thu Jul 14 13:24:41 PDT 2011

I mix the KOE as directed, maybe a little stronger and pour it on the
spot.  If it's carpet, just pour it on, then suck it up with a wet dry
vac or our Hoover shampooer if it's a really big spot.  Our garage
always smells so good because we put the mop out there with the KOE on
it.  I also shampoo my area rugs that are too big for the washer this
way.  I lay them on the driveway and just pour KOE all over them, rub
it in with a soft brush, then hose until real good to rinse it, then
suck up all the excess water with the Hoover. My neighbors think I'm
nuts.