[Dailydrool] boy do I have CLOUT !

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Jul 14 15:55:01 PDT 2011

true story just happened 30 minutes ago,  thank god hubby and sons are  up
North.  I look out my front door and up at the corner is a guy and girl  and
a   BASSET HOUND !!!!!  they are hitch hiking  which is  a BIG NO NO in
Maumee,  it is hot here in the upper 80's  but not too  bad  so nosey me gets
out the binoculars to take a lookie   the  sign said  " any where but here "
 so I walk up to the corner  and I took 4 bottles of ice water and a bowl
of water with ice cubes for the  dog, these to young kids look like they just
stepped out of Woodstock  I  took pity  on them as JESUS my youngest son
looks like he is from  Woodstock  hubby just can't understand  " why would you
want to look  like that on purpose  "   any ways they are from W. Virginia
and  want to go home. so low and behold while I am talking to them along
comes a  police officer who was a real  ( D*** ) he started to give them a
really  hard time and I said " WHOA "  wait a minute why are you treating them
like that. well then things got really  NASTY   and I said  OK  dude how
about I give you a
 $ 100.00 and you take them down town Toledo to the bus station and  send
them home, well he wasn't in agreement with that at all,   so I  told him to
call his dispatcher and ask her who I am ??????????? so he did and  he got
real nice ,  and I came home got the $100.00 and sent them on  their way
!!!!!!!  the girl hugged me and I said  "  I really  don't give a flying shit
about you,  but I do care about your dog !   GO HOME !!!!

My Annie and Maggie have been scooting in the back yard,  not because  of
Anals but because of the GNATS that keep hanging around their butts.  my
husband calls them  " pecker gnats  "  but of course that is not  their real
name. he grew up on a horse farm and he said that is what  they  called them,
because  they hung around the live stocks private parts , but  they are a
nuisance  they fly around their eyes ears and butts

Marlene  mommy to Maggie wags and Evil  Annie