[Dailydrool] Puppies

Jim Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat Jul 16 04:10:39 PDT 2011

I love puppies especially their puppy breath in my face and the little
wiggly butts and waggy tails, but I rarely see any since I seem to just get
the older and more needy hounds. But we rescued an old girl from the Kansas
City Animal Control Six weeks ago and a week later she had three glorious
puppies. I got to see them Thursday for the first time in a long while, they
are in a great foster home of ours. And I got my puppy fix. Oh I wish I
could keep one but then I would have one less space in the rescue for an
older one. They will be easier to adopt  since they are young and sweet
puppies, easier but also harder because we have to be so careful picking
homes for rescued puppies. I will be very selective who gets them but not
till after they are spayed and nuetered. They do not leave our rescue till
then.
I tried to use the restore discs on my computer but now it just goes around
and around asking me what mode I want to start it in and even if I chose the
safe mode the windows startup screen comes up then it recycles again. I am
giving up on it I thought maybe it would breathe life again. LOL
Anyway drool to all in need and nibbles and puppy kisses sweet breath to all
who need some from Western Missouri Basset Rescue.
 Chris Bly