[Dailydrool] Sneezing

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Jul 20 06:42:26 PDT 2011

I read many solutions about reverse sneezing and have on only  (Two  )
occasions used the method  recommended by the Drool family to  hold the dogs
muzzle and blow into their nostrils, well , lets just say that my  Evil Annie
hates it and will run behind the furniture at the ever so  slight  inhale of
air into my lungs, In the last month , she will run   and hide  whenever  I
sneeze, so the other night Bill and I   wanted to watch a television show
and Evil Annie as taking up the full length of  the couch,  Bill said " how
are you going to make her move and I just said  " WATCH ME "  so I sat on the
edge of the couch and Annie started wagging  her tail and I said  Now watch
Bill !  so I pretended to sneeze  twice and Annie FLEW off the couch and
ran behind it   Bwahahahahahahahahahaah !!!!!  Bill just looked at me and told
me I was a  rotten mother  Bwahahahahaahahahaah  of course he babied Annie
and  told her that daddy would never  be that mean !

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie