[Dailydrool] Bob the DOg update

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 10:41:37 PDT 2011

We are happy to report that Bob is going to be fine..  What started as a
nightmare a week ago with xrays being interpreted as Bob having a likely
spleenix mass most likely cancerous ended yesterday with a hair ball the
size of a computer mouse being taken out by endoscopy early last night.  We
would like to thank all of Bobs friends for the prayers and emotional and
financial support~~we are sorry the link to help got posted on the drool it
was not our intention but instead done by a friend just trying to help and
didn't know it wasnt allowed..

where ever Bob acquired a hairball that big is beyond us..he isnt a big
licker..it looks like mostly my hair so maybe it was a its moms hair
thing..whatever it was you can be sure there will be more vacuuming going on
at our house.

The vet said the hair mass filled 1/2 of bobs stomach so we are very excited
to see how he feels with that gone..

When they say it takes a Village~~they could be talking about Bob cause if
not for his friends we would have never gone the endoscope route and he
wouldnt be well today.

We are so proud to be part of the Basset Village.

Bobby & Mommy

We Believe!!