[Dailydrool] Second DD calendar date

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 19:56:25 PDT 2011

Hi,

I have somewhere between 6 and ten (still sorting out the exact number)
untaken dates for the Daily Drool calendar.  In order to be fair I will put
together a list of names over the next week and then will pull names out of
a hat for the dates.  Please do NOT use the date sign-up form on the Cecil
Graphics website for a second date -- the only way to get one is to e-mail
me and then I will let everyone know who has won an extra date, and give you
instructions for paying.  If you are signing up for your first date go ahead
and use the date sign-up form -- e-mail me only if you want a second date.
Thanks for your interest.  Laura