[Dailydrool] Sad day yesterday, not exactly how you might think.

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Fri Jul 22 12:50:42 PDT 2011

Hi all,   we send mega drool out to all in need today.

Wanted to say how sad it was yesterday morning when I awoke a little before
6am to the twin booms of the shuttle coming home from its very last mission.
We have been blessed here,  to have been a witness many times over to the
fabulous launches, daytime and nighttime, by just walking out our door,  or
looking through the windows to the East.  So, the "boom boom" awoke me
yesterday, and I smiled as I told Pat, "Shuttle's home",  then dealt with
all the hounds being roused by the last time they will hear the beautiful
sonic booms.  I think they all thought it was the new alarm clock, 30
minutes early,  "yay,  bowls are early today!"

The Bounders have already sent up aroos for Copper to aid his trip to the
Bridge,  and I have the candle lit.   I am so sorry, Brenda.

Wen and the Bounders

www.seniorhoundsabound.org