[Dailydrool] Support days are going fast for Senior Basset calendar

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Fri Jul 22 14:28:45 PDT 2011

Hi folks!

We are in getting into full swing for the 2012 Senior Basset calendar!

Support days are going fast,  so if you are wanting 1, or 2, or however many
you might like,   email me and I will send you the spread sheet for the open
dates available.
We are not quite as popular as the DD calendar,  so have a little less than
100 dates open,  but hope to fill it with beautiful faces of your beloved
ones.

A support date is having your pets picture on one date of the year.   The
picture can be any pet,  as we like to think all of our bassets, and
non-basset friends are helping the seniors here.  There is no age
restrictions for this part of the calendar.  So, young and old,  come on and
get a date!

You can email me at

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com

This is a brand new email address, so if you have the chance,  please change
it in your address books!  (Old is Houndsabound at att.net)

Aroos all around,

Wen and the Bounders

www.seniorhoundsabound.org