[Dailydrool] Come to Scottsdale for the Basset Ball on September 24th - over 500 items to bid on

bassetsdrool bassetsdrool at cox.net
Fri Jul 22 19:21:51 PDT 2011

September 24th, 2011 and we have over 500 items to bid on for dogs, people
and basset lovers.  Here is link to many of the items
https://www.azbassetrescue.org/index.php?option=com_content
<https://www.azbassetrescue.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id
=302&Itemid=282> &view=article&id=302&Itemid=282.  Fay Fredricks from
Channel 12 is our emcee and rumor has it that Allison & Joe Dubois will be
attending www.allisondubois.com) plus she donated dinner for 2 with her as
auction item.  Tickets $65 by August 1st or $75 by September 1st   See all
the details on this event -
https://www.azbassetrescue.org/index.php?option=com_content
<https://www.azbassetrescue.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id
=219&Itemid=199> &view=article&id=219&Itemid=199 online auction is Aug 20-27
if you can't attend
http://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/AuctionHome.action?vhost=azbassethound
rescue
<http://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/AuctionHome.action?vhost=azbassethoun
drescue&aalias=bassetball2011> &aalias=bassetball2011 and items being added
daily!

Special AWESOME Hotel and Rates:

Coming from out of the Phoenix area and need a hotel?  Tapatio Cliffs Hilton
awesome resort is offering a special $79 nightly stay rate just for our
Basset loving friends! The resort is a Three Diamond Rating and Suite Rooms,
golf, pools and more! email bassetball at azbassetrescue.org This e-mail
address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to
view it to get connected for this special rate, do not contact the hotel
directly.  http://tapatiocliffshilton.com
<http://tapatiocliffshilton.com/index.cfm>

Happiness is  a Rescued Hound!

Love that Drool,

Kim & the Hounds (Herbie the Love Bug & Joanie the DIVA)

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love
yourself." Josh Billings