[Dailydrool] Drools

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sat Jul 23 16:23:52 PDT 2011

Brenda, I am so sorry that Cooper has made his journey to the bridge.  My heart goes out to you.  May he live forever in the magic of your memories.

Quick hairball recover drool to BobTheDog.  So glad that you are sticking around here on earth with all of Us.

Happy sexth birthday Llewis & Nigel.  Hope you had a great day with lots of treats. Colt and Ruger just celebrated the number fore birthday on 9 July.

Drool to all the sick hounds & humans.

Michele momma to the Bad A$$ Basset Brothers

Sent from my iPod