[Dailydrool] haiirball and how to walk a basset

beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Sat Jul 23 19:16:51 PDT 2011

Hairball that's amazing but maybe you should give them a smuck of vaseline
or hairball remedy?
My son won't give his persian Smokey the Bandit it so when I see him I do
it.
And walking bassets.  One thing I found and believe it - eating and
exercise.
  I used to walk Miss Becky after she ate and she was a wild one.  She would
drink too.
So one night got woke up cuz she was very restless and whimpering  which she
never did!.
Took her to vet in a.m and she recognized what it was - intusseption - She
said she was too
young to let go and gave me time
to pay and operated on her. She was quite sick and in doggie hospital for
over a week until
another vet sprung her.    She also jumped up on a high ledge .So just a
suggestion cuz it's awful. No food or water till after exercise.She also
lived on baby food for awhile.
 Georgie and Miss Becky