[Dailydrool] To keep your drool heading in the right direction...

Pamela McQuade bassetizedslave at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 24 03:31:07 PDT 2011

I got a call back from the vet's office, and it seems that foster Holly's cortisol:creatinine test came back borderline. She's going back to the vet's on Wednesday for a low-dose dex test--a test for Cushing's disease.

Could we ask for more drool for this little princess? The itching has been somewhat improved by the Benedryl and regular shampoos have helped out the crusty patches on her skin. I know they could be signs of Cushings, too, but I'm hoping that on top of losing her home of eleven years Holly will not be diagnosed with this disease.

Thanks,
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets and foster Holly