[Dailydrool] Grandma

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 24 21:42:35 PDT 2011

Hi all, Snoopy here,

Wow, it's been a busy week.  Natalie came home and I was doing the happy dance
for days.  Natalie came on Sunday and Grandma came next on Monday.

Which reminds me .... I have a grandma.  I really do.  She lives in Portland
Oregon and she comes a couple of times a year to visit ..... Snoopy.  She might
want to see Julianne and Natalie and momPerson and dadPerson and even Cyrus too
.... but I am pretty sure she mostly came this time to meet ...... tada
......Snoopy!!

I LOVE Grandma.  And Grandma loves me.  And we got along famously.  And I'll
tell you a little secret ... Grandmas are WONDERFUL to sleep with!!  I'll tell
you how I know.  On Wednesday momPerson boosted me into Natalies bed and kissed
us goodnight and then ... after Natalie went to sleep.... I snuck down and went
across the hall to the office/grandma's room.  momPerson had pulled down the
futon into a bed for grandma so it was low and I could get in easily.  Well, I
got in and I turned down the covers and arranged the pillows and later that
night when grandma came to bed ...... tada ....there was Snoopy waiting for her.
 Well she's my grandma so she didn't tell on me.  She says she spent about 15
minutes trying to convince me to scoot over.  Once she got me to move over so
she could get INTO the bed we snuggled right up UNDER THE COVERS and slept till
morning.  In the morning grandma told momPerson what happened.  momPerson acted
SHOCKED and asked grandma why she didn't ask for help getting me out of her bed.
 What a ridiculous question.  Grandma told momPerson that I am a fabulous
sleeping partner, because I am.  momPerson was ...... ummmm ..... a bit
surprised.  Don't know why.

More later from Snoopy