[Dailydrool] Sad

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 25 08:01:20 PDT 2011

Had a call 2 weeks ago about basset who was growling - little wonder, as owners
had just moved new puppy in and had locked basset outside as he gave them 'the
evil eye'. They have ignored phone messages until today when she told me they
had him PTS a week ago after he 'went' for owner who took his ball away. Maybe
the only pleasure he had left. He was aged 2. I have deleted his picture from my
computer - I had a nice home he could've gone to. If you have a spare candle,
please light it for him today.....
Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB