[Dailydrool] Been a While....transport needed for Charlie!

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 26 06:22:11 PDT 2011

It's been a while since I  last posted...things have been crazy here...got a job in Texas and am moving back to San Antonio...am looking for help with an ancient foster girl (she's 15...) If anybody out there would be willing to foster Grandma--all bills paid including food, grooming, etc..--please let me know.  She doesn't interact with other dogs and doesn't notice cats..too old to counter cruise and doesn't like getting on the furniture...little (under 40 pounds), losing eyesight...not into cuddling or snuggling...just likes her meals on time!!

SO, I am in Kentucky headed to TX.  Passing thru TN, MO, AR  on my way southward.  I am very concerned she goes to someone I know...old dogs are my favorite and I love her.  My rental will let me have my three dogs (amazing, huh?  How come the people who call my rescue wanting to dump their dogs when moving can't ever find housing??) but I don't think I can add Grandma (although I will take her with me if I have to and figure it out later.)

Also, Charlie the Awesome 12 yr old Tripod has found forever foster care in Canada.  Need to get him to Toledo, OH, THIS weekend, July 30/31st, so if you are in Cincinnati and can help get him up thru Ohio, please let me know!

Susan and the Hoptown Bassets + 2
Murphy, Jeremiah and Sweenie + Charlie and Grandma
www.bluegrassbassetrescue.org