[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Jul 27 02:00:12 PDT 2011

Good morning all and healing drool to all in need. We are sending get
well and stay well drool to Buster, Holly and Bob. Welcome drool been
sent to Lucy, Jake and Henry Longfellow Jokela. Get found quickly drool
been slung in the direction of Gus and Curie. Homer we are sending make
the most of the time left to you drool. We are sending heart healing
drool to the slaves and furfriends of Copper and Probert as well as to
the family and fur friends of human Judy Vaughn and we will ask the
slaves to light a candle and give us extra treats in their memory. The
hounds in the neighbourhood have been woofing that there are a couple of
handsome boys newly moved into the area, both buppies and both black
with a tinge of white. Jasmin and I having been dragging the slaves
around the neighbouring houses in search of these two on Monday  and
Tuesday night we finally tracked the one down and gave him many snooters
and sniffs through the fence. The slaves were a bit weary on the first
night as the one we tracked down was a Doberman but were more relaxed
the next night we went to talk as he is a big friendly giant of a
houndie. The other is a 16 week old buppie Bassett, which we are hoping
soon to meet; his slaves stopped their car to speak to our slaves when
we were walking Monday night. Our new coats arrived and have a multitude
of bright neon colours covering them. We wore them last night when
walking in minus temperatures, due to the wind factor.

Lilly and PW Justin woofed in from the bridge to say that Queen Fey Fey
has arranged a Sporting Extravaganza to welcome Copper and Probert as
well as human Judy Vaughn who have all arrived safely ATB. Justin said
he would just hang around indoors and watch this time but I can not wait
to compete with the other buppies ATB who will take part in the Buppie
events. Queen Fey Fey has asked Copper ,Probert and Judy to assist in
the organizing of the indoor and ring sports.

Jade and Jasmin us experienced girls can not wait to teach those 2 new
boys on the block a few new tricks.

Lilly and Justin ATB we are some what embarrassed by the forwardness of
our wayward sisters.

Slaves William and Johnathan.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx