[Dailydrool] Drool to all in need

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Jul 27 13:20:13 PDT 2011

I am sorry Probert lost his fight and went to the bridge Jack, Luna, Daisey, Buster, Charlie and JOJO are slinging heart healing drool his family's direction.
I am so relieved to read the lost kids Gus and Curie were found poor babies. We had to put padlocks on our gates neighbor kids thought it was funny to open them and let the dogs out so we put padlocks it makes sure everyone remembers to shut the gates too with one extra thing to do to open them.
We are slinging Drool to Droopy for get well back end and to Cleo to eat soon and get to feeling better.
I had a dog who lost use of his back legs once and it was very serious a tumor in his spine. But I had three other dogs who it was a pinched nerve and they began to walk normal again after antiinflammatory therapy.
Drool to all in need. I will be praying all get well soon.