[Dailydrool] Thank You/and Intrduction

Rachelleann De Courcey dabasset at verizon.net
Wed Jul 27 19:06:40 PDT 2011

Hello All

A wonderfull Thank You for the very nice post/introduction on  Our NEW Baby Loganwade!!! From Our New Family members Vickie and Fred.

Vickie will always be a part of our growing up together. It is a Blessing when we can meet such a wonderful person who you know Loves her family and animals. She is one who thinks I am not some weird person as to how I take care and treat my babies.. they are so much a part of me.. I really dont know what I would do with out them.

I know that there are so many of us that would jump a bridge for our Basset's Words cant express how much we love them.

Every Basset that we have had has torn our hearts when they have passed on,they all have different personalities..It was so Hard when I lost Prestonwade..I never thought he would go even at the age of 12 he did act like he was 5  untill he did get sicker. I still have not moved his nice soft bed out of my room right next to my bed.
It was just to hard for me to post to the Drool when he passed. I was beside myself. and I know we all know how that feels.

Then I worried about Elliswade, He was depressed and slept all the time, it was heart breaking he has never been with out Prestonwade and Parkerwade..but when Parkerwade died he knew he has Preston to help him through it.

I would do what I could for my Ellis I would take him to the Doggie park each day that it was not 90 degrees. if it was then I took him for a ride. He was still depressed.

I didnt think I was planning this year to get another WADE , I thought maybe I would wait till next year. Even though I did look. dont get me wrong.

But then I met Vickie and am So very Thankfull..Vickie is a wonderful person. so very concerned and You know that she takes wonderful care of her Bassets. and I know that I could call her any time if I needed her assistance she will be there for me.

Now on to Loganwade!!!  OH MYY GOSH he is a Dream  I am sooo lucky

I think I am still amazed that I have a New Puppy it has been 9 years ALREADY since Elliswade was a puppy...

He is a Lovey and Loves to Kiss, loves to snuggle You can tell that he got Lots of attention, I dont know how Vickie did it with 8 babies. God Bless her.

Today he and Ellis were doing the Basset 500 first in the house then I let them in the yard. Man this Loganwade has so much energy he just didnt stop.LOLOL

But I could cry because Ellis just seems so Happy and maybe his mind was off Prestonwade.......and missing him..

Sorry  this was so long

Thanks for listening

Rachelleann
Elliswade and Loganwade