[Dailydrool] Requesting drool for Miss Cleo

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 07:32:22 PDT 2011

I have my girl, Cleo, back at the vet this morning. She was fine two days
ago and when I got home from work on Tuesday, she didn't want her treats or
food, and she wouldn't take her pills with cheese (which she never refuses).
I thought she might have something wrong in her mouth, so I took her in
yesterday for observation. The doc couldn't find anything wrong with her
mouth. She ate just a little yogurt, some crackers, and a little chicken
last night, but this morning, again, she's lethargic, didn't want her
treats, and she at least always gets up and runs around. So back to the vet.
They're going to do some bloodwork and an x-ray (and who knows what else) to
see if he can figure out what's wrong. I am so broke right now, I can't even
pay attention, but I'll find a way to sell a kidney if I have to! It was
just back in Feb. that she had all the major testing done, bloodwork, tests,
and a very detailed sonogram to see what was wrong and they diagnosed her
Cushings. But with all the other testing, everything else looked great for a
10-year-old dog. SO, I'm asking for prayers & a lot of healing drool slung
Miss Cleo's way and hoping that it's something that can be fixed.

Thanks Droolers! You all are the best.

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."