[Dailydrool] Happy 8th Birthday Fred!

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Sat Jul 30 10:03:55 PDT 2011

In honor of Fred's 8th Birthday, here are some things he's taught me:
1. Everyone is a friend until proven otherwise.
2. Forget the (bad parts of the) past and enjoy the present.
3. If people are eating, make sure they can see you. If you're cute, they will probably share.
4. Roll in the grass and lay in the sun as often as possible.
5. The best place to sleep is curled up next to someone you love.

Happy Birthday to my sweet, sweet boy!  If everyone lived their lives the way you do, the world would be a much better place!!

Rose, Annie and Birthday Boy Fred :)