[Dailydrool] Two are left

Vickie Zehring bubadog at comcast.net
Sun Jul 31 10:54:00 PDT 2011

I am so satisfied with the homes my puppies are in,they could not have better. I have the little guy going to Texas in another week or so and one little girl whose potential home backed out,do people not talk to their spouses anymore , plus my little girl, between the three of them they hardly know what to do with each other. The black boy went to his new home yesterday hopefully to fill a void in a hurting heart. Logan is doing wonderful unless Rachelleann is lying to me:)))) These are some of the names so far "Brownstone's Vlasic(yes,like the pickles) Von Skauton",his call name is "Vlad". "Brownstone's Jetfyre Von Skauton" ,his call name is" Jet". "Brownstone's Moonracer Of Switchstand", her call name will be "Racer". " Brownstone's Loganwade(not sure if that's all yet) call name "Logan". "Brownstone's ?" call name "Morgan"." Brownstone's (guy in Texas) I'm calling him "Wildman" at the moment. "Brownstone's Elita One"(may be changed). and mine will be "Brownstone's  Rampage Skyfall", her call name will be "Sky". Some are Transformer names some are not. I have had the best time of my life these past three months raising this litter ,even through the pain of what I thought was Sciatica,turned out to be a herniated disc. (I thought it had more of a bite than just Sciatica) This litter turned out far better than what I could have hoped for,answered prayer.