[Dailydrool] Roberts Poo Water

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Thu Jul 14 07:20:35 PDT 2011

LOL ... I know!! :)

The thing is.. when I'm down on the ground next to the hole, screwing together boards for cover .. I see this happen ... and in my mind I have a movie scene play out from the movie "Galaxy Quest" (a really good fun poke at "trek" stuff) where security man "Guy" (sam rockwell) has just seen "Gwen" (sigorney weaver) start to head toward an injured alien and the rest of them are all "awww he's hurt" ... GUY has to be the reasonable one grab her and forcefully say to the rest "didn't any of you actually WATCH the show? Any moment now things are going to turn mean some how" .... and then Henry comes along and I'm like HENRY did you NOT JUST SEE RILEY stuck in the hole!??  How could you *not* know its a bad spot to be?

Fire my bassets and hire a new set .. first on their aptitude test is hole avoidance, and why "not" to go after poopie smelling things!

LOL I know.. good luck on finding a basset like that.. right??? :)

-Robert aka poopie-mad-man!