[Dailydrool] BaRCSE Lucy

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 18:29:13 PDT 2011

I've heard from some of you who have been wondering how our Lucy is doing.
Here is a short video where you can see how much better that spot on her
back looks. You can also see what a happy girl she is now. Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1BW3drj1bs D says she has a game she plays
going up and down the ramp and will get a video of her doing that for all of
us to see. The really great news is we have a family who saw Lucy on our
website (barcse.org) and fell in love with her. Lucy will be going to them
once she as been medically cleared. I think they are one lucky family!

Jane & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy & Ginger