[Dailydrool] Buster

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Jul 28 06:27:57 PDT 2011

Buster was thrown away by his previous owners . He was too much trouble and in the way, left to be an outside dog permanently they said they just did not love him any more. His family called rescue and we were full at the time but I asked them to send me a picture of him. He was filthy with puss covering his eyes, bald spots, skin and bones and a gimpyy leg I rushed over to pick him up as soon as I saw his diplorable condition.

We took Buster in and he needed entropian surgery to get the eyelashes away from irritating his eyes which was why his eyes were so goopy. We had that done three days after his arrival into rescue. He had a skin infection and was skin and bones when we got him. He was on antibiotics for over a month and is well now but still needs surgery on his leg which is going to cost $2000.00. If you can help by sending $5.00 we would appreciate the help! Buster has never known a life without pain we want to help him learn what it is like. Thank you all in advance for your help!

Thanks to Menzie Campbell and Bob the Dog we have a chip in page for Buster you can donate here: http://wmbri.chipin.com/buster