[Dailydrool] Pilling hounds

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Thu Jul 28 09:16:23 PDT 2011

Personally .. I'm sure one day I will be seen like a pirate with hook hand
... as I stick my hands into the mouths of the gator-hound, and try to get
the pill to the back of the throat so there's no option but for said hound
to swallow or not.

I also try to do the pilling just after a meal ... or try to tempt them with
something UBER-delicious so that they have built up a good deal of super
slick drool ... sure it means regardless of pulling back a stump or my full
hand, that it'll be covered in drool.. but I'd rather that "he slimed me"
rather than pay for pill pockets and pill-doh ... though a seemingly nice
way to effect the pilling.. just not in my budget any more.. :(

-Robert