[Dailydrool] How to Keep Mites off Tina ?

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sun Jul 31 19:04:24 PDT 2011

Ask your Vet if Revolution would work on these mites.  When I got Gracie she
had Sarcoptic Mange and the Vet gave me a special shampoo for her, and also
said to use Revolution for least one month, as it will kill anything on the
skin. It worked great and I don't ever want to have to deal with mange
again, so I now use it on all three of my girls.  It costs more than
Frontline, but it is for fleas and ticks and also heartworm, so when you add
the cost of both meds together, it is actually cheaper to use. Here in the
Dallas area it looks like Frontline is starting to not be effective for
fleas, so as soon as I run out I'm going to switch my cats to Revolution,
too. Good stuff.

Anita Woodrum
awoodrum at clear.net