[Dailydrool] calendar kids for June 3

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Thu Jun 2 18:17:02 PDT 2011

That's my 16 paws on Friday's calendar page - they were and are so
good with picture taking.  Bring a box of treats and the camera and
we're in business!

But, of course, today it's 16 paws no more - only 12 paws at my house
now and I know that soon it will be only 8.  When I took that picture
last
May, I already knew in my heart that Pw Miss Pauline would be leaving
me in the somewhat near future.  And she did, on June 18th of last
year.
I will forever miss her big, naughty personality - she was truly one
of the
great loves of my life.  The web site I did for her when she went to the
Bridge is still up:    http://web.me.com/dlindy/Site_17/Pauline_in_pictures.html

Elmo, 2nd in line, is barreling toward his 14th birthday this month. He
keeps me busy, picking him up and standing him upright, doing his
laundry,
giving him fresh water, taking care of his skin issues, doing his 5
kinds of
eye drops and all those meds he takes.  He's cranky some days and others
he's the sweetest boy on this earth.  Right now he's got a good
attitude and
we're doing the best we can to cater to his every demand, keep  him
comfy
and keep him happy.

Bosley's the 3rd one in line - the sweetest boy with the clearest
eyes.  We
got him a few months after we lost our sweet Dudley - an owner return
because he peed in the house.  Well, my guess is that was because he
was left alone with no doggie door for way too long because he's never
ever peed in my house.  He's finally decided that this is home after 3
years - can you see those fat paws of his in the picture? I wish you
could
all see him laying in his daddy's lap . . . the biggest baby ever!

And Gracie is the mostly black girlie with the crooked leg.  She's very
attached to me and takes every step I take.  The only one who still
plays with toys, she is only naughty if she can go somewhere she's
not supposed to.  We almost lost her last  year at Thanksgiving and
she's never gained all of her weight back, which truthfully is not a bad
thing.  She's the most enthusiastic of the 12 paws and the smartest.
Sometimes too smart . . .  just ask my next door neighbors who have
found her sitting on their front porch barking for a cookie.  Luckily,
they oblige and bring her home.

We will be working on our picture for next year's calendars in the next
few days. Elmo needs to be in it one more time . . .

Donna, drool fueler for the 12 paws, forever missing Pw Miss Pauline
and sweet Dudley