[Dailydrool] Another Rescuer to the Bridge

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Fri Jun 3 16:32:48 PDT 2011

I do not know if many of you ever knew Bill Lamlein, down here in Lady Lake
Florida.   He passed away this afternoon, very suddenly.

Bill was the treasurer for Senior Houndsabound since we became a rescue,
almost 4 years.  Before that he donated many hours to help Suncoast Basset
Rescue with their books.

I spoke with Bill almost daily for the last few years and I could always
count on hearing some of the same things,  it was sort of our little joke.
He was old fashioned and did all our books on a spread sheet,  talked him
into switching over to QuickBooks this year.  His help towards the seniors
here and SBR before,  was monumental.  While I am still in shock with the
news,  I do feel a little better knowing he is at the Bridge and will most
certainly be loving on many of our Bassets  who are already there and many
who will no doubt get there before me and many of you all.  I never had any
doubt of how much he loved all Bassets,  and mostly,  his Bassets, Sophie
and Daisy,  and their little Beagle boy, Junior. Bill was also a Veteran and
loved his country as much as he loved his family and hounds.  If you all
could keep his wife Carol, and their family in your prayers tonight,  I know
it would be appreciated.

He will be missed so very much.

Drool to all in need

Wen and the Bounders