[Dailydrool] Reverse sneezing...

Sue and Brian Stevens onslowbasset at roadrunner.com
Sun Jun 5 10:44:49 PDT 2011

I'm a bit behind in my drools and saw a thread about this subject,
but I've deleted those emails now. Onslow, who is my allergy guy, has
never really done the reverse sneeze/wheeze thing ... until recently.
Over the past week, every time he goes out he does it. Covering his
nose really doesn't help - a little bit while you're holding it but
then as soon as you let go he starts up again. He is on medications
too for allergies. Any further insight - sorry, this may be a repeat
- would be welcome. Feel free to email us directly!

Sue & Brian Stevens