[Dailydrool] This litter of puppies

Vickie Zehring bubadog at comcast.net
Sun Jun 5 15:47:10 PDT 2011

is probably the best I've ever bred. I have always tried to breed to improve what I have and to only breed when I want a puppy to show for myself.This litter isn't perfect but we all know there are no perfect dogs out there as far as showing goes.But,these puppies are very ,very ,nice structurally. The sire comes from a kennel who has been raising and showing bassets for 45 years,my Esa's pedigree is exceptionally nice(in my opinion) and this being an outcross has surprised the heck out of me because you just never know how well the genes will match up.I am just tickled pink every day as I watch them grow(4 weeks on Tuesday) and kiss those little wrinkled faces. This has been the most painful litter I've ever raised in regards to dealing with Sciatica and muscle spasms every day since they were born.Some days it hasn't been so bad other days I think I'd rather give birth to another two legger. Now that they need papers changed once or twice daily(which will only increase) the pain has intensified to where I can't bend over,not conducive to changing papers. Fortunately,my husband helps when he is home but most of the time he is out of town Tuesday to Friday and so I just deal with it but I don't think my physical therapy is going to help much if I keep irritating the muscles,oh well,such is life. So a little drool is still required for me to get me through the days.           Vinny is sending much of his drool to Pat Diller.You are in my prayers Pat. To those who need drool ,keep plugging away,sometimes it comes fast sometimes slow, but if they see food it will come.