[Dailydrool] Catching up, and eating a blackbird

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 6 09:11:12 PDT 2011

We have been a bit absent recently, still here but just lurking. We would like
to send lots of drool to drooler Pat Dill, and to Moe who went to the Bridge and
to Delbert who is poorly right now.  So sorry if we have missed anyone, drool
being sent to all just in case.

Sally, we are sending lots of drool to your friend Jo.  Pam, we are so very
sorry about Abner.  Sad arooooos.

Michele we are delighted to hear you have a job in doggie day care!

Drool to all who need it right now; it is hot here in the UK right now and Morse
is drooling copiously.  Can I request a tiny bit of drool for Morse if there is
any left over?  He has a really sore eye again - may be allergy related.

And lastly, I saw that birds are one of the topics on the DD this week.  Hmmm.
A sore point in our household right now.  Morse tried to eat a badly decaying
blackbird he found in the cemetery a couple of weeks ago and for the most part
succeeded.  The smell, as is with everything he adores, was indescribable.  I
managed to pull a leg and some feathers out of his mouth but it was no use - I
could feel the bird slipping down his throat;  wings, beak all there.    Morse
had the gall to burp after a few minutes and looked a bit sheepish.
Surprisingly there were no ill effects apart from wind and a gurgling tum for a
few days.

*sigh*

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB