[Dailydrool] Skin So Soft as Fly Repellant

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at us.hjheinz.com
Mon Jun 6 11:45:59 PDT 2011

Anyone ever use a mixture of Avon's Skin So Soft and water to help keep
flies off their dogs?

We have a major explosion of big black flies that bite and not only
leave welts on us but also the dogs.

I've seen people use it on horses but thought I would see if anyone has
ever used on their dogs.

If not, does any one have any suggestions?
We use frontline for flea and tick meds but I need something for these
big black flies.

Love and drool to all....

Annette, Schroeder, Sophie, Apollo & Cash (Maya and Cassie atb)

This communication is intended for the use of the addressee
only and may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the addressee, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or use of this
communication is prohibited. If you received this
communication in error, please destroy it, all copies and any
attachments and notify the sender as soon as possible. Any
comments, statements or opinions expressed in this
communication do not necessarily reflect those of H.J. Heinz
Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates.