[Dailydrool] Angelo to the bridge

Saralyn Stabile Seiler saralyn777 at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 7 09:51:23 PDT 2011

We had to send Angelo my sunshine boy to the bridge today.  He has had health issues all his life and we went through all of them with him and did everything that we could for him but this was too much for my baby.  The doctor did a biopsy on his lymph nodes and they showed cancer and then we learned that he had it all inside and it had started to go into his lungs.  He only had days and the doc said he was in pain.  We had to set him free and now I wish I would have gone with him.  I can't bear losing him, he was only 7.

Saralyn, Jeff and Louie Angelo ATB