[Dailydrool] Angelo & working from home

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue Jun 7 15:05:33 PDT 2011

I am so sorry that you had to help your sweet Angelo to the bridge. My heart aches for you...I several years ago I had to send my big tuxedo boy Commanche to the bridge because he had lymphoma and melanoma. Take heart that you gave your boy the greatest gift of love that a human can give...setting them free to go to the bridge to become young and healthy hounds...no more pain, no more illness..just lots of tasty treats and a lot of God & doG's angels to pet and provide ear scritches and tummy rubs. May Angelo live forever in the magic of your memories.

Poor Becky...and I thought I had a poopy job with being the Chief pooper scooper at Doggie Day care and at ASTT HQ.

When I am in the home office on the computer, Colt is usually laying behind my chair so I have to be really careful when I roll out to get up so I don't roll over a tail or an ear.  Ruger will sometimes hang out in the office with us but more times than not he is on his perch (squirrel lookout perch)C looking out the big picture window for squirrels.  If Ruger wants or needs to go out he will come in get on his back paws and smack the top of the back of my chair while whining.  Colt on the other hands just lays in wait for me to get up.

Love and Drool to all
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers and Rambo (house guest for one more week)

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...