[Dailydrool] Daily Drool Calendar

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 06:26:33 PDT 2011

Hi Brenda,

I copied the rest of the Drool because I've gotten a few other questions and
there will probably be more to come.  Michael at Cecil Graphics is getting
his web designer to make a few more changes and then we'll be ready to
ANNOUNCE the sign-up date.  We will give you all at least a week's notice
before sign-ups start, and Michael will also e-mail anyone who has bought a
calendar in the past directly in addition to the Drool postings (which I
will post daily during the week before the sign-up).  Hopefully we'll have a
date out there soon.  Laura (this year's Chief Elf)